Please use this form to register for the short course on financial markets (FMPP). More information about the course is available here.
- The course will run in person on Monday - Wednesday, January 22-24, 2024.
- There is also a "Financial Accounting Workshop" on the evening of Monday, January 22, 2024.
- To receive a certificate of completion, participants must attend all the sessions.
- Please register below, so we can gauge interest and finalize the scheduling.
Preliminary Course Agenda
- Day 1, 9:30 am - 5 pm: Introduction to Capital Markets (Treasuries, credit, and equity markets)
- Day 1, evening from 6 - 9 pm: Financial Accounting Workshop
- Day 2, 9:30 am - 5 pm: The Great Financial Crisis & Regulation; Special Topics in Finance (Asian capital markets, Municipal Finance, Hedge funds, Decentralized finance)
- Day 3 (half day), 9:30 am - 1:30 pm: Special Topics in Finance (Asian capital markets, private equity)
All days include a light breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be available for the evening accounting session.
FMPP Registration Form