At the Center
- Monday, Nov 16, 2020Since 2014 JRCPPF’s summer internship program has supported undergraduates pursuing unpaid opportunities in finance, economics, and policy.
- Monday, Nov 30, 2020Policy Punchline, the student run podcast series launched in 2018 just published it's hundredth episode.
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 2020Check here for the latest updates on preparations for Fall 2020.
- Thursday, Jun 4, 2020
Congratulations to the Student Associates on all their achievements!
Eric Parolin: Stokes Prize, awarded for academic excellence and public service leadership to the graduating MPA student whose achievements best exemplify the life and work of the late Donald E. Stokes, who was dean of the Woodrow Wilson School from 1974 to 1992.
Michael Lachanski: Achieving distinction on the QE2 exam.
- Monday, May 18, 2020JRCPPF congratulates our undergraduate student associates in the Class of 2020! We wish them much success in their future careers.
- Tuesday, Apr 14, 2020Policy Punchline, a podcast that aims to promote discussions about urgent issues and new ideas...
- Friday, Jul 17, 2020The award will support the ongoing work of the Center’s Macrofinance Lab.
- Monday, Apr 13, 2020Natalie Bachas and Arlene Wong received funding from Princeton University to evaluate the economic implications and cost of measures to mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
- Monday, Nov 18, 2019
On November 14, over 80 students gathered for a presentation by Joyce Chang *90, Chair of Global Research at J.P. Morgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank. Chang, who is also on the JRCPPF External Advisory Council, provided an overview of the global macroeconomy, highlighting trends in labor markets, corporate and household debt, trade, and a range of socio-political factors. She concluded that recession risks are rising again as renewed trade tensions have dented business sentiment and that corporate caution could affect hiring and spill over into consumer sentiment.
- Monday, Sep 16, 2019
The Philadelphia-based Governor's Woods Foundation has made a generous gift to the Julis-Rabinowitz Center's Macrofinance Lab. The gift will support the lab's research, in particular, the work sectoral debt led by postdoctoral associate Karsten Mülller.