At the Center
- Thursday, Jan 17, 2019Atif Mian sat with Heather Boushey for the latest installment in the Center for Equitable Growth's series "Equitable Growth in Conversation."
- Tuesday, Dec 4, 2018Books by Glen Weyl, Ashoka Mody and Adam Tooze named among the best 5 business and economics books of the year.
- Tuesday, Nov 13, 2018FinTech has substantially lowered the costs of mortgage refinancing. What are the implications for the efficacy of monetary policy?
- Sunday, Nov 4, 2018Last summer, five undergraduate students received JRCPPF financial support to sharpen their policy research and policy implementation skills.
- Friday, Oct 5, 2018Can governments in poor countries facilitate development by supporting certain industries?
- Friday, Sep 21, 2018Ten years after the fall of Lehman, graduate policy students immerse themselves in the inner workings of the financial market.
- Tuesday, Jun 26, 2018
JRCPPF congratulates the 13 undergraduate associates class of 2018 who received Bachelor of Arts degrees in Economics, Politics, Computer Science and Psychology. We wish them much success in their future careers.
- Monday, Jun 18, 2018The inaugural financial of insurance workshop took place at Princeton University last June 8 and 9th. The workshop is organized by Motohiro Yogo (Princeton) and Ralph S. Koijen (NYU).
- Tuesday, Jun 5, 2018
The Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy and Finance celebrated the end of the 2017-18 Academic Year with a lunch at Prospect House to recognize our Graduate and Undergraduate Associates, as well as departing Research Assistants and Visiting Faculty.
- Tuesday, Jul 26, 2016
Two new post-doctoral research scholars will be joining The Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy and Finance this fall: Giorgia Barboni and Pierre Bachas.