The Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance is a co-sponsor of this student-led symposium at the intersection of finance and ethics. Organized by undergraduate members of the Princeton chapter of Scholars of Finance, a national network of students and financial professionals, this symposium aims to provide an opportunity for students to learn from corporate social responsibility professionals and stakeholders in the industry. Students from Princeton and other schools will be able to meet, gain knowledge from, and network with high-level executives and other finance professionals, as well as students from across the country interested in finance. The event features a panel of partners and officers from global financial companies.
Princeton students can still register to attend this educational event and networking opportunity! In person check in on Saturday, March 25th will be in the Atrium in Robertson Hall.
Keynote speaker: Mike Baxter, Partner, Bain Company
- Merav Pepere, International and Data CIO, Morgan Stanley
- Bei Ling, Senior CHRO, Wells Fargo
- Natasha Holbeck, Partner - Head of Family Office Audit Practice, Deloitte
- Randy Kane, Managing Partner, Profec Partners
- Vicki Henn, EVP, CHRO PNC
- Marcelo Batholo, Vice Chair, EY
- Arielle Patrick, Chief Communications Officer, Ariel Investments
- Bill Dunigan, Director, Blackrock
- JC DeSwaan, Partner, Cornwall Capital
- Amber Mahone, Managing Partner, EThree
- Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance
- Griswold Center for Economic Policy Studies
- Bendheim Center for Finance